Snowshoes in Madrid – Weekends – Level Initiation
13 December| 25€
At 9:00 am the MadridSports team will welcome you at the Puerto de Navacerrada, where we will start the snowshoe hiking trail. Before starting the trekking the material will be delivered and its placement and use will be explained.
The objective is to spend a unique day, get into the pine forest and enjoy the views of the mountains, all by the hand of a mountain guide who will accompany us throughout the journey.
The snowshoe hiking trail is of low technical and physical level. A basic course is only intended for high level of enjoyment. It is done by studied routes and under safe conditions. An adventure without risk and pleasant, where the most important thing is to savor and live the experience of being one morning in the mountains.
- Wool cap or fleece.
- Good sunglasses.
- Neck Warmer.
- Fiber T-shirts Thin fleece Thick fleece lining.
- Waterproof and breathable jacket.
- Thin and thick gloves.
- Thermal mesh or leggings.
- Trekking pants.
- Waterproof and breathable pants.
- Thick fiber socks and good hiking boots.
- Flashlight (front) and replacement batteries.
- Camera camera and spare batteries.
- Little backpack (25-30 L)
All the information of the event and your reservation / purchase, can be made through the purchase section.